Connecticut General Statutes Title 46B. Family Law
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Connecticut General Statutes Title 46B. Family Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 46B. Family Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Connecticut General Statutes
- Chapter 815. Court Proceedings in Family Relations Matters
- Chapter 815A. Orders of Protection and Relief
- Chapter 815E. Marriage
- Chapter 815F. Civil Union
- Chapter 815J. Dissolution of Marriage, Legal Separation and Annulment
- Chapter 815P. Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act
- Chapter 815T. Juvenile Matters
- Chapter 815Y. Paternity Matters
- Chapter 816. Support
- Chapter 817. Uniform Interstate Family Support Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.