Connecticut General Statutes Title 45A. Probate Courts and Procedure
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Connecticut General Statutes Title 45A. Probate Courts and Procedure. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 45A. Probate Courts and Procedure. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Connecticut General Statutes
- Chapter 801. Probate Court: Administrative Provisions
- Chapter 801A. Probate Court: Jurisdictions, Powers
- Chapter 801B. Probate Court Procedures
- Chapter 802. Fiduciaries
- Chapter 802A. Wills: Execution and Construction
- Chapter 802B. Decedents' Estates
- Chapter 802C. Trusts
- Chapter 802D. Connecticut Uniform Transfers to Minors Act
- Chapter 802E. Durable Power of Attorney
- Chapter 802F. Powers of Appointment
- Chapter 802G. Disclaimer of Property
- Chapter 802H. Protected Persons and Their Property
- Chapter 803. Termination of Parental Rights and Adoption
- Chapter 803A. Children Conceived through Artificial Insemination. Children of Decedent Conceived and Born After Death of Decedent
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.