Connecticut General Statutes Title 28. Civil Preparedness and Emergency Services
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Connecticut General Statutes Title 28. Civil Preparedness and Emergency Services. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 28. Civil Preparedness and Emergency Services. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Connecticut General Statutes
- Chapter 517. Civil Preparedness, Emergency Management and Homeland Security
- Chapter 517A. Intrastate Mutual Aid Compact
- Chapter 517B. International Emergency Management Assistance Compact
- Chapter 518. Emergency Management Assistance Compact
- Chapter 518A. Emergency Telecommunications
- Chapter 518B. Nuclear Preparedness
- Chapter 518C. Pharmaceutical Preparedness
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.