Connecticut General Statutes Title 25. Water Resources. Flood and Erosion Control
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Connecticut General Statutes Title 25. Water Resources. Flood and Erosion Control. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 25. Water Resources. Flood and Erosion Control. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Connecticut General Statutes
- Chapter 474. Pollution
- Chapter 476A. Flood Management
- Chapter 477. Flood Control and Beach Erosion
- Chapter 477A. Lower Connecticut River Conservation Zone
- Chapter 477B. Oil Spill Containment
- Chapter 477C. Upper Connecticut River Conservation Zone
- Chapter 477D. River Protection
- Chapter 478A. Niantic River Gateway Commission
- Chapter 480. Northeastern Water and Related Land Resources Compact
- Chapter 482. Well Drilling
- Chapter 483. Long Island Sound
- Chapter 483A. Bi-State Pawcatuck River Commission
- Chapter 483B. Housatonic River Estuary Commission
- Chapter 483AA. Wild and Scenic Rivers
- Chapter 484. Protected Rivers
- Chapter 485. Multiple Use Rivers
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.