Connecticut General Statutes Title 2. General Assembly and Legislative Agencies
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Connecticut General Statutes Title 2. General Assembly and Legislative Agencies. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 2. General Assembly and Legislative Agencies. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Connecticut General Statutes
- Chapter 16. General Assembly
- Chapter 17. Legislative Commissioners' Office
- Chapter 18A. Joint Committee on Legislative Management
- Chapter 19. Committees on Intergovernmental Cooperation
- Chapter 19A. Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations
- Chapter 20. Commission on Uniform Legislation
- Chapter 21. Legislative Intern Program
- Chapter 22. Connecticut Law Revision Commission
- Chapter 23. Auditors of Public Accounts
- Chapter 23C. Commission on Innovation and Productivity
- Chapter 23D. Latino and Puerto Rican Affairs Commission
- Chapter 23E. African-American Affairs Commission
- Chapter 23F. Asian Pacific American Affairs Commission
- Chapter 23G. Connecticut Competitiveness Council. Commission on Economic Competitiveness
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.