Connecticut General Statutes Title 16. Public Service Companies
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Connecticut General Statutes Title 16. Public Service Companies. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 16. Public Service Companies. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Connecticut General Statutes
- Chapter 277. Department of Energy and Environmental Protection. Public Utilities Regulatory Authority. Office of Consumer Counsel. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Chapter 277A. Public Utility Environmental Standards Act
- Chapter 282. Railroad and Railway Bonds and Mortgages
- Chapter 283. Telephone, Gas, Power and Water Companies
- Chapter 284. Natural Gas Pipelines
- Chapter 289. Community Antenna Television Systems and Competitive Video Service Providers
- Chapter 290. Connecticut Transportation Authority
- Chapter 292. Connecticut-New York Railroad Passenger Transportation Compact
- Chapter 293. Excavation, Demolition or Discharge of Explosives
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.