California Welfare and Institutions Code - WIC
This is FindLaw's hosted version of the California Welfare and Institutions Code. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Welfare and Institutions Code. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search California Codes
- General Provisions
- Division 1. Administration of Welfare and Institutions
- Division 2. Children
- Division 2.5. Youths
- Division 3. Narcotic Addicts
- Division 4. Mental Health
- Division 4.1. Developmental Services
- Division 4.5. Services for the Developmentally Disabled
- Division 4.7. Protection and Advocacy Agency
- Division 5. Community Mental Health Services
- Division 6. Admissions and Judicial Commitments
- Division 7. Mental Institutions
- Division 8. Miscellaneous
- Division 8.5. Mello-Granlund Older Californians Act
- Division 9. Public Social Services
- Division 10. State Department of Rehabilitation
- Division 12. California Partnership for Long-Term Care
- Division 24. State-Only Family Planning Program
- Division 25. Health Care Coverage
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.