California Probate Code - PROB
This is FindLaw's hosted version of California's Probate Code. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Probate Code. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search California Codes
- Division 1. Preliminary Provisions and Definitions
- Division 2. General Provisions
- Division 3. General Provisions of a Procedural Nature
- Division 4. Guardianship, Conservatorship, and Other Protective Proceedings
- Division 4.5. Powers of Attorney
- Division 4.7. Health Care Decisions
- Division 5. Nonprobate Transfers
- Division 6. Wills and Intestate Succession
- Division 7. Administration of Estates of Decedents
- Division 8. Disposition of Estate Without Administration
- Division 9. Trust Law
- Division 10. Proration of Taxes
- Division 11. Construction of Wills, Trusts, and Other Instruments
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.