California Military and Veterans Code - MVC
This is FindLaw's hosted version of California's Military and Veterans Code. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Military and Veterans Code. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search California Codes
- General Provisions
- Division 1. Administration of Military and Veterans Affairs
- Division 2. The Military Forces of the State
- Division 3. Emblems and Decorations
- Division 4. Veterans' Aid and Welfare
- Division 5. Veterans' Institutions
- Division 6. Veterans Buildings, Memorials, and Cemeteries
- Division 7. National Defense
- Division 8. Veterans' Welfare
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.