California Fish and Game Code - FGC
This is FindLaw's hosted version of California's Fish and Game Code. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Fish and Game Code - FGC. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search California Codes
- Division 0.5. General Provisions and Definitions
- Division 1. Fish and Game Commission
- Division 2. Department of Fish and Game
- Division 3. Fish and Game Generally
- Division 4. Birds and Mammals
- Division 5. Protected Reptiles and Amphibians
- Division 6. Fish
- Division 6.5. Sturgeon Egg Processors
- Division 7. Refuges
- Division 8. Districts
- Division 9. Fines and Penalties
- Division 10. Revenue
- Division 10.5. Expenditures
- Division 11. Pacific Marine Fisheries Compact
- Division 12. Aquaculture
- Division 13. State-Tribal Agreements Governing Indian Fishing
- Division 13.5. State-Tribal Agreements Governing Indian Fishing on the Klamath River
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.