California Family Code - FAM
This is FindLaw's hosted version of California's Family Code. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Family Code - FAM. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search California Codes
- Division 1. Preliminary Provisions and Definitions
- Division 2. General Provisions
- Division 2.5. Domestic Partner Registration
- Division 3. Marriage
- Division 4. Rights and Obligations During Marriage
- Division 5. Conciliation Proceedings
- Division 6. Nullity, Dissolution, and Legal Separation
- Division 7. Division of Property
- Division 8. Custody of Children
- Division 9. Support
- Division 10. Prevention of Domestic Violence
- Division 11. Minors
- Division 12. Parent and Child Relationship
- Division 13. Adoption
- Division 14. Family Law Facilitator Act
- Division 17. Support Services
- Division 20. Pilot Projects
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.