Arizona Revised Statutes Title 9. Cities and Towns
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Arizona's Title 9. Cities and Towns. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 9. Cities and Towns. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Arizona Revised Statutes
- Chapter 1. Formation
- Chapter 2. Form of Government
- Chapter 3. Officers
- Chapter 4. General Powers
- Chapter 5. Public Utilities
- Chapter 6. Convention Centers
- Chapter 7. Ordinances and Codes; Publication; Elections and Voters
- Chapter 8. Police and Fire Departments
- Chapter 10. Townsites
- Chapter 11. Protected Development Rights
- Chapter 12. Residential Rental Inspection Programs
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.