Arizona Revised Statutes Title 37. Public Lands
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Arizona's Title 37. Public Lands. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 37. Public Lands. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Arizona Revised Statutes
- Chapter 1. State Agencies and Officers
- Chapter 1.2. Resource Analysis Division
- Chapter 2. Administration of State and Other Public Lands
- Chapter 2.1. Forests
- Chapter 3. Acts of Congress Relating to State and Federal Lands
- Chapter 4. Acquisition of Private Real Property by State or Political Subdivision
- Chapter 5. State Claims to Public Lands
- Chapter 6. Natural Resource Conservation Districts
- Chapter 7. State Claims to Streambeds
- Chapter 8. Military Airport Land Exchanges
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.