Arizona Revised Statutes Title 3. Agriculture
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Arizona's Title 3. Agriculture. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 3. Agriculture. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Arizona Revised Statutes
- Chapter 1. Agricultural Administration
- Chapter 2. Regulatory Provisions
- Chapter 3. Marketing of Agricultural Products
- Chapter 4. Dairies and Dairying
- Chapter 5. Regulation of Eggs and Egg Products
- Chapter 7. Arizona Native Plants
- Chapter 8. Arizona Coliseum and Exposition Center
- Chapter 10. Cotton Research and Protection
- Chapter 11. Ownership, Control and Regulation of Livestock
- Chapter 12. Livestock Injury and Diseases
- Chapter 13. Slaughter of Animals and Sale of Meat
- Chapter 14. Predatory Animals and Rodents
- Chapter 15. Animal and Bird Feeds
- Chapter 16. Aquaculture
- Chapter 17. Agricultural Safety
- Chapter 18. Arizona Agricultural Protection Act
- Chapter 19. Weights and Measures Services Division
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.