Arkansas Code Title 8. Environmental Law
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Arkansas Code Title 8. Environmental Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 8. Environmental Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Arkansas Code
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Environmental Testing
- Chapter 3. Water and Air Pollution Generally
- Chapter 4. Water and Air Pollution Control Act
- Chapter 5. Water Pollution Control Facilities
- Chapter 6. Disposal of Solid Wastes and Other Refuse
- Chapter 7. Hazardous Substances
- Chapter 8. Interstate Compacts
- Chapter 9. Recycling
- Chapter 10. Pollution Prevention
- Chapter 11. Arkansas Environmental Regulatory Flexibility Act
- Chapter 12. Natural Resources Damages Trust Fund Act
- Chapter 13. Management Organization; Creation
- Chapter 14. Shielded Outdoor Lighting Act
- Chapter 15. Energy Efficient Facilities
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.