Arkansas Code Title 5. Criminal Offenses
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Arkansas Code Title 5. Criminal Offenses. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 5. Criminal Offenses. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Arkansas Code
- Subtitle 1. General Provisions (Chapters 1 to 9)
- Subtitle 2. Offenses Against the Person (Chapters 10 to 24)
- Subtitle 3. Offenses Involving Families, Dependents, Etc. (Chapters 25 to 34)
- Subtitle 4. Offenses Against Property (Chapters 35 to 49)
- Subtitle 5. Offenses Against the Administration of Government (Chapters 50 to 59)
- Subtitle 6. Offenses Against Public Health, Safety, or Welfare (Chapters 60 to 79)
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.