Arkansas Code Title 4. Business and Commercial Law
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Arkansas Code Title 4. Business and Commercial Law. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 4. Business and Commercial Law. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Arkansas Code
- Subtitle 1. Uniform Commercial Code (Chapters 1 to 15)
- Subtitle 2. Miscellaneous Commercial Law Provisions (Chapters 16 to 24)
- Subtitle 3. Corporations and Associations (Chapters 25 to 40)
- Subtitle 4. Partnerships (Chapters 41 to 55)
- Subtitle 5. Contracts, Notes, and Other Commercial Instruments (Chapters 56 to 69)
- Subtitle 6. Business Practices (Chapters 70 to 85)
- Subtitle 7. Consumer Protection (Chapters 86 to 117)
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.