Arkansas Code Title 24. Retirement and Pensions
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Arkansas Code Title 24. Retirement and Pensions. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 24. Retirement and Pensions. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Arkansas Code
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Public Employee Retirement Plans Generally
- Chapter 4. Arkansas Public Employees' Retirement System
- Chapter 5. State Highway Employees' Retirement
- Chapter 6. State Police Retirement
- Chapter 7. Retirement of Employees of Schools and Educational Institutions
- Chapter 8. Retirement of Judges and Court Employees
- Chapter 9. Local Pension Funds Generally
- Chapter 10. Local Police and Fire Retirement System
- Chapter 11. Local Police and Fire Pension and Relief Funds
- Chapter 12. Local Officers and Employees--Miscellaneous Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.