Arkansas Code Title 21. Public Officers and Employees
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Arkansas Code Title 21. Public Officers and Employees. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 21. Public Officers and Employees. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Arkansas Code
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Commission, Oath, and Bond
- Chapter 3. Recruiting, Hiring, and Appointment
- Chapter 4. Attendance and Leave
- Chapter 5. Compensation and Benefits
- Chapter 6. Fees
- Chapter 7. Accounting and Reporting
- Chapter 8. Ethics and Conflicts of Interest
- Chapter 9. Liability of State and Local Governments
- Chapter 10. Uniform Facsimile Signatures of Public Officials Act
- Chapter 11. Employee Suggestion System
- Chapter 12. Termination of Service
- Chapter 13. State and Local Government Volunteers
- Chapter 14. Notaries Public
- Chapter 15. Criminal Background Checks
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.