Arkansas Code Title 20. Public Health and Welfare
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Arkansas Code Title 20. Public Health and Welfare. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 20. Public Health and Welfare. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Arkansas Code
- Subtitle 1. General Provisions (Chapters 1 to 5)
- Subtitle 2. Health and Safety (Chapters 6 to 44)
- Subtitle 3. Mental Health (Chapters 45 to 55)
- Subtitle 4. Food, Drugs, and Cosmetics (Chapters 56 to 74)
- Subtitle 5. Social Services (Chapters 75 to 86)
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.