Arkansas Code Title 12. Law Enforcement, Emergency Management, and Military Affairs
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Arkansas Code Title 12. Law Enforcement, Emergency Management, and Military Affairs. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 12. Law Enforcement, Emergency Management, and Military Affairs. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Arkansas Code
- Subtitle 1. General Provisions (Chapters 1 to 5)
- Subtitle 2. Law Enforcement Agencies and Programs (Chapters 6 to 24)
- Subtitle 3. Correctional Facilities and Programs (Chapters 25 to 59)
- Subtitle 4. Military Affairs (Chapters 60 to 74)
- Subtitle 5. Emergency Management (Chapters 75 to 88)
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.