Alabama Code Title 5. Banks and Financial Institutions
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Alabama Code Title 5. Banks and Financial Institutions. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 5. Banks and Financial Institutions. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Alabama
- Chapter 1A. General Provisions.
- Chapter 2A. State Banking Department.
- Chapter 3A. Examinations of Banks; Reports of Banks.
- Chapter 4A. Retention of Bank Records.
- Chapter 5A. Organization and Operation of Banks.
- Chapter 6A. Directors, Officers, and Employees.
- Chapter 7A. Bank Merger, Consolidation or Conversion.
- Chapter 8A. Liquidation of Banks.
- Chapter 9A. Reorganization of Banks.
- Chapter 10A. Banking Emergencies and Compliance with Federal Laws.
- Chapter 11A. Regulation of Trust Business of Banks and Trust Companies.
- Chapter 12A. Administration, Etc., of Common Trust Funds.
- Chapter 13B. Interstate and International Bank Acquisitions, Mergers and Branching.
- Chapter 17. Credit Unions.
- Chapter 18. Small Loans.
- Chapter 18A. Deferred Presentment Services Act.
- Chapter 19. Consumer Finance.
- Chapter 19A. Alabama Pawnshop Act.
- Chapter 20. Alabama Credit Card Act.
- Chapter 22. Reports of Transactions Involving Currency.
- Chapter 23. State Sponsorship of Financial Institution Credit Card.
- Chapter 24. Uniform Multiple-Person Accounts Act.
- Chapter 25. Mortgage Brokers Licensing Act.
- Chapter 26. Alabama Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2009.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.