Alabama Code Title 41. State Government
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Alabama Code Title 41. State Government. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 41. State Government. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Alabama
- Chapter 1. General Provisions.
- Chapter 2. Boundaries of State.
- Chapter 3. Aboriginal Mounds, Earthworks, and Other Antiquities.
- Chapter 4. Department of Finance.
- Chapter 5. Department of Examiners of Public Accounts.
- Chapter 6. Department of Archives and History.
- Chapter 6A. Department of Energy.
- Chapter 7. Alabama Tourism Department.
- Chapter 7A. Alabama Film Office.
- Chapter 8. Alabama Public Library Service.
- Chapter 8A. Alabama Law Enforcement Planning Agency.
- Chapter 9. Boards and Commissions.
- Chapter 10. Authorities.
- Chapter 11. Alabama Academy of Honor.
- Chapter 12. White House of the Confederacy.
- Chapter 13. Public Records.
- Chapter 14. State Funds Generally.
- Chapter 14A. Security for Public Deposits.
- Chapter 15. State Insurance Fund.
- Chapter 15A. Penny Trust Fund.
- Chapter 15B. Children First.
- Chapter 15C. Alabama Senior Services Trust Fund.
- Chapter 16. Public Contracts.
- Chapter 16A. Governmental Leasing.
- Chapter 17A. Green Fleets Policy.
- Chapter 18. Southern Growth Policies Agreement.
- Chapter 19. Budget Management.
- Chapter 19A. Budget Accountability Act.
- Chapter 20. Continuation or Termination of State Agencies.
- Chapter 21. State Code Distribution.
- Chapter 22. Administrative Procedure.
- Chapter 23. Department of Economic and Community Affairs.
- Chapter 24. Alabama Community Service Grant Program.
- Chapter 24A. State Executive Commission on Community Services Grants.
- Chapter 25. Alabama Drug Education and Awareness Oversight Council.
- Chapter 27. Alabama State Law Enforcement Agency.
- Chapter 28. Permanent Legislative Oversight Committee for Information Technology.
- Chapter 29. Department of Commerce.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.