Alabama Code Title 4. Aviation
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Alabama Code Title 4. Aviation. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 4. Aviation. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Alabama
- Chapter 1. General Provisions.
- Chapter 2A. Alabama International Airport Authority.
- Chapter 3. Airport Authorities.
- Chapter 4. Municipal Airports and Regulations.
- Chapter 5. County Warrants and Certificates of Indebtedness for Airport Purposes.
- Chapter 6. Airport Zoning.
- Chapter 7. Aircraft Control and Warning Stations.
- Chapter 9. Helicopter Pilots Association.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.