Alabama Code Title 39. Public Works
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Alabama Code Title 39. Public Works. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 39. Public Works. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Alabama
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Letting, Execution, and Administration of Public Improvements Contracts by State Agencies Generally
- Chapter 3. Use of Domestic Products and Resident Workmen for Public Works, Improvements, Etc
- Chapter 5. Actions or Proceedings Upon Public Works or Improvements Contracts Improperly Let or Executed
- Chapter 6. Construction of Public Buildings with Radioactive Fallout Protection
- Chapter 7. Improvement Authorities
- Chapter 8. Fair and Open Competition in Governmental Construction Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.