Alabama Code Title 37. Public Utilities and Public Transportation
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Alabama Code Title 37. Public Utilities and Public Transportation. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 37. Public Utilities and Public Transportation. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Alabama
- Chapter 1. Public Service Commission
- Chapter 2. Transportation Companies
- Chapter 2A. Communications Reform Act of 2005
- Chapter 3. Motor Vehicle Carriers
- Chapter 4. Public Utilities Other Than Transportation Companies or Motor Vehicle Carriers
- Chapter 5. Power Districts
- Chapter 6. Electric Cooperatives
- Chapter 7. Electric Membership Corporations
- Chapter 8. Penal Provisions
- Chapter 9. Regulation of Air Commerce
- Chapter 10. Railroad Preservation
- Chapter 10A. Alabama Shortline Railroad Infrastructure Rehabilitation Act
- Chapter 11. Rapid RAIL Transit Compact
- Chapter 11A. Northeast Mississippi -- Northwest Alabama Railroad Authority Compact
- Chapter 11B. Capital Assistance for RAIL Projects
- Chapter 12. Development of Cogeneration Facilities
- Chapter 13. Incorporation of Railroad Authorities as Public Corporations
- Chapter 14. Service Territories for Electric Suppliers
- Chapter 15. Notification of Excavation or Demolition Operations
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.