Alabama Code Title 35. Property
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Alabama Code Title 35. Property. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 35. Property. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Alabama
- Chapter 1. General Provisions.
- Chapter 2. Surveys.
- Chapter 3. Boundaries.
- Chapter 4. Conveyances and Creation of Estates.
- Chapter 4A. Alabama Uniform Statutory Rule Against Perpetuities.
- Chapter 5A. Uniform Transfers to Minors Act.
- Chapter 6. Partition.
- Chapter 6A. Alabama Uniform Partition of Heirs Property Act.
- Chapter 7. Partition Fences.
- Chapter 8. Condominium Ownership.
- Chapter 8A. Alabama Uniform Condominium Act.
- Chapter 8B. Community Development Districts.
- Chapter 9. Landlord and Tenant.
- Chapter 9A. Uniform and Residential Landlord and Tenant Act.
- Chapter 10. Mortgages.
- Chapter 10A. Asset-Backed Securities Facilitation Act.
- Chapter 11. Liens.
- Chapter 12. Lost or Unclaimed Property.
- Chapter 12A. Abandoned Manufactured Dwellings.
- Chapter 13. Salvage.
- Chapter 14. Damages for Destruction, Injury, or Removal of Trees.
- Chapter 15. Duty of Care Owed Persons on Premises for Sporting or Recreational Purposes.
- Chapter 16. Annuity and Mortality Tables.
- Chapter 18. Conservation Easement.
- Chapter 19. Uniform Environmental Covenants Act.
- Chapter 20. Alabama Homeowners’ Association Act.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.