Alabama Code Title 32. Motor Vehicles and Traffic
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Alabama Code Title 32. Motor Vehicles and Traffic. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 32. Motor Vehicles and Traffic. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Alabama
- Chapter 1. General Provisions.
- Chapter 2. Department of Public Safety.
- Chapter 3. State Safety Coordinating Committee.
- Chapter 4. Highway and Traffic Safety Coordination Act.
- Chapter 5. Regulation of Operation of Motor Vehicles, Etc., Generally.
- Chapter5a. Rules of the Road.
- Chapter 5B. Alabama Safety Belt Act of 1991.
- Chapter 5C. Window Tinting.
- Chapter 6. Licenses and Registration.
- Chapter 6A. Autocycles.
- Chapter 7. Motor Vehicle Safety-Responsibility Act.
- Chapter 7A. Mandatory Automobile Liability Insurance.
- Chapter 7B. Alabama Online Insurance Verification System.
- Chapter 8. Uniform Certificate of Title and Antitheft Act.
- Chapter 9. Trucks, Trailers, and Semitrailers.
- Chapter 9A. Commercial Motor Vehicle Safety Requirements.
- Chapter 10. Motor Vehicle Accidents.
- Chapter 11. Rescue Squads.
- Chapter 12. Motorcycles and Motor-Driven Cycles.
- Chapter 13. Abandoned Motor Vehicles.
- Chapter 15. Renting, Hiring, and Using Motor Vehicles.
- Chapter 16. Selling Used Motor Vehicles.
- Chapter 17. Warranty Work on Motor Vehicles.
- Chapter 17A. Nonoriginal Equipment Manufacturer Aftermarket Crash Parts Disclosure.
- Chapter 18. Municipal Testing Stations.
- Chapter 19. Electric Personal Assistive Mobility Devices.
- Chapter 20. Alabama Manufactured Home Certificate of Title Act.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.