Alabama Code Title 31. Military Affairs and Civil Defense
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Alabama Code Title 31. Military Affairs and Civil Defense. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 31. Military Affairs and Civil Defense. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Alabama
- Chapter 1. General Provisions.
- Chapter 2. Military Code.
- Chapter 2A. Alabama Code of Military Justice.
- Chapter 3. Compensation for Death of National Guardsmen.
- Chapter 4. Armory Commission.
- Chapter 5. Department of Veterans' Affairs.
- Chapter 5A. State Veterans' Homes.
- Chapter 6. Veterans' and Dependents' Educational Benefits.
- Chapter 7. Bonus for Southeast Asian War Prisoners.
- Chapter 8. Pensions for Widows of Confederate Veterans.
- Chapter 9. Emergency Management.
- Chapter 9A. Alabama Homeland Security Act of 2003.
- Chapter 9B. Disaster Shelters for Individuals with Medical Needs.
- Chapter 9C. Emergency Communication Services.
- Chapter 10. National Guard Educational Assistance.
- Chapter 11. The National Guard Mutual Assistance Counter-Drug Compact Law.
- Chapter 12. Preservation of Rights and Benefits During Military Service.
- Chapter 12A. Licensure and Academic Credit for Discharged Military Service Members.
- Chapter 13. Illegal Immigration.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.