Alabama Code Title 30. Marital and Domestic Relations
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Alabama Code Title 30. Marital and Domestic Relations. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 30. Marital and Domestic Relations. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Alabama
- Chapter 1. Marriage.
- Chapter 2. Divorce and Alimony.
- Chapter 3. Child Custody and Support.
- Chapter 3B. Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act.
- Chapter 3C. Alabama Uniform Child Abduction Prevention Act.
- Chapter 3D. Uniform Interstate Family Support Act.
- Chapter 4. Husband and Wife.
- Chapter 5. Protection from Abuse.
- Chapter 5A. Family Violence Protection Order Enforcement Act.
- Chapter 5B. Uniform Interstate Enforcement of Domestic Violence Protection Orders.
- Chapter 6. Domestic Violence Facilities.
- Chapter 7. Domestic Violence Shelter Standards.
- Chapter 8. Family Resource Centers.
- Chapter 9. Domestic Violence Fatality Review Teams.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.