Alabama Code Title 26. Infants and Incompetents
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Alabama Code Title 26. Infants and Incompetents. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 26. Infants and Incompetents. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Alabama
- Chapter 1. General Provisions.
- Chapter 1A. Alabama Uniform Power of Attorney Act.
- Chapter 2. Appointment of Guardians.
- Chapter 2A. Alabama Uniform Guardianship and Protective Proceedings Act.
- Chapter 2B. Alabama Uniform Adult Guardianship and Protective Proceedings Jurisdiction Act.
- Chapter 3. Bonds of Guardians.
- Chapter 5. Settlements of Accounts of Conservators.
- Chapter 8. Removal of Person or Property of Minors and Wards.
- Chapter 9. Guardianship and Commitment of Incompetent Veterans and Dependents.
- Chapter 10. Adoption of Children.
- Chapter 10A. Alabama Adoption Code.
- Chapter 10B. Interstate Adoption Assistance Compacts.
- Chapter 10C. Putative Father Registry.
- Chapter 11. Legitimation of Children.
- Chapter 13. Relief of Minor Children from Disabilities of Nonage.
- Chapter 14. Reporting of Child Abuse or Neglect.
- Chapter 15. Child Abuse Generally.
- Chapter 16. Child Abuse and Neglect.
- Chapter 17. Uniform Parentage Act.
- Chapter 17A. Reopening of Paternity Case Based on Scientific Evidence.
- Chapter 19. Bureau for Information on Missing Persons.
- Chapter 19A. Missing Senior Citizen Alert.
- Chapter 19B. Hiawayi Robinson Emergency Missing Child Alert System.
- Chapter 21. Parental Consent to Performing Abortion Upon Minor.
- Chapter 22. Abortion of Viable Unborn Child.
- Chapter 23. Alabama Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act of 1997.
- Chapter 23A. The Woman's Right to Know Act.
- Chapter 23B. Alabama Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act.
- Chapter 23C. Federal Abortion Mandate Opt Out Act.
- Chapter 23D. Termination of Ectopic Pregnancy.
- Chapter 23E. Women’s Health and Safety Act.
- Chapter 24. Department of Early Childhood Education.
- Chapter 25. Leaving Abandoned Infant with Emergency Medical Services Provider.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.