Alabama Code Title 23. Highways, Roads, Bridges, and Ferries
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Alabama Code Title 23. Highways, Roads, Bridges, and Ferries. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 23. Highways, Roads, Bridges, and Ferries. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Alabama
- Chapter 1. Alabama Highways
- Chapter 2. Toll Roads, Bridges, and Ferries
- Chapter 3. Controlled Access Facilities
- Chapter 4. Closing and Vacating Streets, Alleys, and Highways
- Chapter 5. Offenses
- Chapter 6. Industrial Access Roads and Bridges
- Chapter 7. Alabama Transportation Infrastructure Bank Act
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.