Alabama Code Title 19. Fiduciaries and Trusts
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Alabama Code Title 19. Fiduciaries and Trusts. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 19. Fiduciaries and Trusts. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Alabama
- Chapter 1. Uniform Fiduciaries Act
- Chapter 2. Fiduciaries in War Service
- Chapter 3. Trusts
- Chapter 3A. Alabama Principal and Income Act
- Chapter 3B. Alabama Uniform Trust Code
- Chapter 3C. Uniform Prudent Management of Institutional Funds Act
- Chapter 4. Securities Held by Fiduciaries
- Chapter 4A. Idle Funds in Fiduciary Accounts
- Chapter 5. Preclusion or Minimization of Generation-Skipping Tax
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.