Alabama Code Title 13A. Criminal Code § 13A-6-60
Search Code of Alabama
The following definitions apply in this article:
(1) Sexual intercourse. Such term has its ordinary meaning and occurs upon any penetration, however slight; emission is not required.
(2) Deviate sexual intercourse. Any act of sexual gratification between persons not married to each other involving the sex organs of one person and the mouth or anus of another.
(3) Sexual contact. Any touching of the sexual or other intimate parts of a person not married to the actor, done for the purpose of gratifying the sexual desire of either party.
(4) Female. Any female person.
(5) Mentally defective. Such term means that a person suffers from a mental disease or defect which renders him incapable of appraising the nature of his conduct.
(6) Mentally incapacitated. Such term means that a person is rendered temporarily incapable of appraising or controlling his conduct owing to the influence of a narcotic or intoxicating substance administered to him without his consent, or to any other incapacitating act committed upon him without his consent.
(7) Physically helpless. Such term means that a person is unconscious or for any other reason is physically unable to communicate unwillingness to an act.
(8) Forcible compulsion. Physical force that overcomes earnest resistance or a threat, express or implied, that places a person in fear of immediate death or serious physical injury to himself or another person.
Read this complete Alabama Code Title 13A. Criminal Code § 13A-6-60 on Westlaw
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.