Alabama Code Title 13A. Criminal Code § 13A-12-218
Search Code of Alabama
(a) A person commits the crime of unlawful manufacture of a controlled substance in the first degree if he or she violates Section 13A-12-217 and two or more of the following conditions occurred in conjunction with that violation:
(1) Possession of a firearm.
(2) Use of a booby trap.
(3) Illegal possession, transportation, or disposal of hazardous or dangerous materials or while transporting or causing to be transported materials in furtherance of a clandestine laboratory operation, there was created a substantial risk to human health or safety or a danger to the environment.
(4) A clandestine laboratory operation was to take place or did take place within 500 feet of a residence, place of business, church, or school.
(5) A clandestine laboratory operation actually produced any amount of a specified controlled substance.
(6) A clandestine laboratory operation was for the production of controlled substances listed in Schedule I or Schedule II.
(7) A person under the age of 17 was present during the manufacturing process.
(b) Unlawful manufacture of a controlled substance in the first degree is a Class A felony.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.