Alabama Code Title 12. Courts
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Alabama Code Title 12. Courts. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 12. Courts. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Alabama
- Chapter 1. General Provisions.
- Chapter 2. Supreme Court.
- Chapter 3. Court of Criminal Appeals and Court of Civil Appeals.
- Chapter 4A. Employees of Supreme Court, Courts of Appeal, and State Law Library.
- Chapter 5. Administrative Office of Courts and Department of Court Management.
- Chapter 5A. Juvenile Probation Services
- Chapter 6. Judicial Inquiry Commission.
- Chapter 7. Court of the Judiciary.
- Chapter 8. Judicial Conference.
- Chapter 9. Judicial System Study Commission.
- Chapter 10. Judicial Compensation Commission.
- Chapter 10A. Uniform Judicial Pay Plan.
- Chapter 11. Circuit Courts.
- Chapter 11A. Private Judge.
- Chapter 12. District Courts.
- Chapter 13. Probate Courts.
- Chapter 14. Municipal Courts.
- Chapter 15. Juvenile Proceedings.
- Chapter 16. Juries.
- Chapter 17. Circuit and District Court Personnel.
- Chapter 18. Judicial Retirement.
- Chapter 19. Court Finances.
- Chapter 20. Judicial and Other Public Records.
- Chapter 21. Evidence and Witnesses.
- Chapter 22. Appellate Proceedings.
- Chapter 23. Alcohol and Drug Abuse Court Referral and Treatment Program.
- Chapter 23A. Alabama Drug Offender Accountability Act.
- Chapter 24. Recusal for Campaign Contributions.
- Chapter 25. Alabama Sentencing Commission.
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.