Alabama Code Title 10A. Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Alabama Code Title 10A. Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Title 10A. Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Code of Alabama
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Chapter 2. Business Corporations
- Chapter 3. Nonprofit Corporations
- Chapter 4. Professional Corporations
- Chapter 5. Limited Liability Companies. Repealed Effective January 1, 2017.
- Chapter 5A. Alabama Limited Liability Company Law of 2014
- Chapter 8. General Partnerships
- Chapter 9. Alabama Uniform Limited Partnership Law of 2010. Repealed Effective January 1, 2017
- Chapter 9A. Alabama Limited Partnership Law Effective January 1, 2017
- Chapter 10. Real Estate Investment Trusts
- Chapter 11. Employee Cooperative Corporations
- Chapter 16. Business Trusts
- Chapter 17. Unincorporated Nonprofit Associations
- Chapter 20. Special Purpose Entities
- Chapter 21. Certain Powers, Rights, and Duties of Corporations
- Chapter 30. Provisions Applicable to Existing Entities of A Type That May No Longer Be Formed: Unincorporated Professional Associations and Close Corporations
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.