Code of Alabama and Constitution
Welcome to FindLaw's hosted version of the Code of Alabama. Here you will find a collection of state laws passed by the Alabama Legislature and organized by subject area into Titles, Chapters and Sections.
Search Code of Alabama
- Alabama Constitution of 1901
- Title 1. General Provisions.
- Title 2. Agriculture.
- Title 3. Animals.
- Title 4. Aviation.
- Title 5. Banks and Financial Institutions.
- Title 6. Civil Practice.
- Title 7. Commercial Code.
- Title 8. Commercial Law and Consumer Protection.
- Title 9. Conservation and Natural Resources.
- Title 10A. Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code.
- Title 11. Counties and Municipal Corporations.
- Title 12. Courts.
- Title 13A. Criminal Code.
- Title 14. Criminal Correctional and Detention Facilities.
- Title 15. Criminal Procedure.
- Title 16. Education.
- Title 17. Elections.
- Title 18. Eminent Domain.
- Title 19. Fiduciaries and Trusts.
- Title 20. Food, Drugs, and Cosmetics.
- Title 21. Handicapped Persons.
- Title 22. Health, Mental Health, and Environmental Control.
- Title 23. Highways, Roads, Bridges, and Ferries.
- Title 24. Housing.
- Title 25. Industrial Relations and Labor.
- Title 26. Infants and Incompetents.
- Title 27. Insurance.
- Title 28. Intoxicating Liquor, Malt Beverages, and Wine.
- Title 29. Legislature.
- Title 30. Marital and Domestic Relations.
- Title 31. Military Affairs and Civil Defense.
- Title 32. Motor Vehicles and Traffic.
- Title 33. Navigation and Watercourses.
- Title 34. Professions and Businesses.
- Title 35. Property.
- Title 36. Public Officers and Employees.
- Title 37. Public Utilities and Public Transportation.
- Title 38. Public Welfare.
- Title 39. Public Works.
- Title 40. Revenue and Taxation.
- Title 41. State Government.
- Title 42. United States.
- Title 43. Wills and Decedents' Estates.
- Title 44. Youth Services.
- Title 45. Local Laws.
- Adoption of Supplements
Code of Alabama
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.