Alaska Statutes Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Alaska Statutes Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Alaska Statutes
- Chapter 03. Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 04. Oil and Hazardous Substance Pollution Control
- Chapter 06. Recycling and Reduction of Litter
- Chapter 07. Village Safe Water Act
- Chapter 08. Oil and Hazardous Substance Releases
- Chapter 09. Hazardous Substance Release Control
- Chapter 11. Conservation of Energy and Materials
- Chapter 14. Air Quality Control
- Chapter 15. Water Use Act
- Chapter 16. Management and Use of Water in Mining
- Chapter 17. Supervision of Safety of Dams and Reservoirs
- Chapter 30. Water and Wastewater Works Operators
- Chapter 35. Permit Extension
- Chapter 45. Northwest Interstate Compact on Low-Level Radioactive Waste Management
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.