Alaska Statutes Title 40. Public Records and Recorders
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Alaska Statutes Title 40. Public Records and Recorders. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 40. Public Records and Recorders. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Alaska Statutes
- Chapter 05. Records Affecting Mining Claims
- Chapter 15. Subdivisions and Dedications
- Chapter 17. Recording of Documents
- Chapter 19. Recording Federal Liens
- Chapter 21. Management and Preservation of Public Records
- Chapter 25. Public Record Disclosures
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.