Alaska Statutes Title 39. Public Officers and Employees
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Alaska Statutes Title 39. Public Officers and Employees. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 39. Public Officers and Employees. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Alaska Statutes
- Chapter 05. Qualifications, Appointment, and Tenure
- Chapter 15. Official Bonds
- Chapter 20. Compensation, Allowances, and Leave
- Chapter 23. State Officers Compensation Commission
- Chapter 25. State Personnel Act
- Chapter 26. Rights of State Employees
- Chapter 27. Pay Plan for State Employees
- Chapter 28. Equal Employment Opportunity Program
- Chapter 30. Insurance and Supplemental Employee Benefits
- Chapter 35. Public Employees' Retirement System of Alaska
- Chapter 40. United States Savings Bonds Purchase Plan
- Chapter 45. Public Employees' Deferred Compensation Program
- Chapter 50. Public Official Financial Disclosure
- Chapter 52. Alaska Executive Branch Ethics Act
- Chapter 90. Miscellaneous Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.