Alaska Statutes Title 35. Public Buildings, Works, and Improvements
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Alaska Statutes Title 35. Public Buildings, Works, and Improvements. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 35. Public Buildings, Works, and Improvements. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Alaska Statutes
- Chapter 05. Administration
- Chapter 10. Public Works
- Chapter 15. Construction Procedures
- Chapter 20. Acquisition and Disposition of Property
- Chapter 27. Art Works in Public Buildings and Facilities
- Chapter 30. Consistency with Local Government Plans and Ordinances
- Chapter 40. Names of Public Works
- Chapter 95. General Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.