Alaska Statutes Title 22. Judiciary
This is FindLaw's hosted version of Alaska Statutes Title 22. Judiciary. Use this page to navigate to all sections within Title 22. Judiciary. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Alaska Statutes
- Chapter 05. The Supreme Court
- Chapter 07. The Court of Appeals
- Chapter 10. The Superior Court
- Chapter 15. District Courts and Magistrates
- Chapter 20. Judicial Officers, Employees, and Council; Attorneys
- Chapter 25. Retirement and Death Benefits
- Chapter 30. Judicial Conduct
- Chapter 35. Miscellaneous Provisions
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.