The Constitution of the State of Alaska
This is FindLaw's hosted version of the Alaska Constitution. Use this page to navigate to all sections within the Constitution of the State of Alaska. Expand sections by using the arrow icons.
Search Alaska Statutes
- Article I. Declaration of Rights
- Article II. The Legislature
- Article III. The Executive
- Article IV. The Judiciary
- Article V. Suffrage and Elections
- Article VI. Legislative Apportionment
- Article VII. Health, Education and Welfare
- Article VIII. Natural Resources
- Article IX. Finance and Taxation
- Article X. Local Government
- Article XI. Initiative, Referendum, and Recall
- Article XII. General Provisions
- Article XIII. Amendment and Revision
- Article XV. Schedule of Transitional Measures
- Ordinance No. 1 -- Ratification of Constitution
- Ordinance No. 2 -- Alaska-Tennessee Plan
- Ordinance No. 3 -- Abolition of Fish Traps
FindLaw Codes are provided courtesy of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the industry-leading online legal research system. For more detailed codes research information, including annotations and citations, please visit Westlaw.
FindLaw Codes may not reflect the most recent version of the law in your jurisdiction. Please verify the status of the code you are researching with the state legislature or via Westlaw before relying on it for your legal needs.